Client: City of Greater Dandenong
JCA Land Consultants
Contract Sum: $0.8M
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Carroll Lane Carpark
Dandenong City Council purchased VicTrack land between the George St overpass—Stockman’s Bridge—and Carroll Lane to form part of the Metro Village Stage Eight precinct.
The long term future for this land is to develop it as a high-density mixed use and residential development.
For immediate use, Entracon has been contracted to build a 225 place car park for all-day workers in Central Dandenong which should help to alleviate the parking problem for visitors to Dandenong.
- Installation of Drainage and junction pits along roadway
- Construction of concrete Kerbing and channellling
- Construction of asphalt road pavement
- Installation of speed humps, road signs
- Installation of Street lighting
- Traffic Management
- Working near high pressure gas main
- Poor subgrade