Client: Department of Education and Training Vic
Wetland – Beveridge Williams
Stage 2 – Cardno
Stages 4B, 5 and 6 – Dalton Consulting Engineers
Wetland and Stage 2 – $15.7M
Stage 4B, 5 and 6 – $400K
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Point Cook Senior Secondary College Stage 2
A large scale wetland and road construction project including wetland bulk excavation to fill the lots.
Excess rock was excavated with ground water issues prevalent onsite.
Entracon constructed 1km of road and disposed the contaminated soil which was all found to contain PFAS post tender.
An intersection upgrade was also completed as a part of the works.
- Construction of large scale wetland
- Bulk excavation for the construction of 42 lot subdivision and related water, sewer, electrical, communication and gas reticulation systems
- Disposal of 40,000 m 3 PFAS contaminated soil
- Construction of 1km of roadway comprising of deep strength flexible pavements and rigid pavements
- Significant roadway and traffic signalling upgrade to intersection
- Contaminated material (PFAS) managed by Entracon and environmental engineers for EPA approved disposal
- Remote hold point inspections during COVID-19 Stage 4 restrictions requiring online submissions of QA related documentation
- Works on online wetland
- Working below sea level