Client: Satterley Property Group
Contract Sum: $4M
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Arcadia NH03 Wetlands
Located in the fast growing suburb of Officer, Arcadia is one of the largest master-planned communities in Melbourne’s south east. The design was to create a new wetland corridor to treat stormwater from the existing and upcoming land releases in the Arcadia estate. The wetland consists of pool and riffle sections providing a natural looking stormwater catchment system that along with shared pathways running the length of the system enhances the liveability of the area.
- Bulk Earthworks – Cut to dispose over 100,000m3 of material
- Installation of new drainage pipework and pits
- Construction of MWC rocked outfalls
- Pavement subgrade stabilisation
- Construction of maintenance tracks
- Concrete weir works
- Management of extensive site stormwater
- Poor weather conditions
- Working with high natural groundwater level.