Client: MAB Corporation
Dalton Consulting Engineering (DCE)
Contract Sum: $1.0M
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Rodds Drain Wetland
The Stage 4 Melbourne Water Wetland (Rodds Drain – Section 50) project was completed adjacent to the newly constructed Cranbourne Business Park for MAB Corporation in early 2021.
The project signified one of the final phases of the commercial development, ensuring the stormwater management of the area was suitably addressed through Melbourne Water’s wetland and retarding basin standards.
- Bulk earthworks and disposal of material
- Construction of new drainage infrastructure
- Concrete encasement of pipelines in accordance with ANCOLD standards
- Construction of new spillway
- Working on a live waterway
- Construction to ANCOLD standards
- Deep excavation
- Water management