Client: City of Darebin
Project Design: Engeny Water Management
Contract Sum: $3.5M
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Dole Reserve Stormwater Harvest Wetland RESERVOIR
Entracon has worked closely with the City of Darebin council to deliver Dole Reserve Wetland, located at IW Dole Reserve in Reservoir.
The project involves the construction of a 4 large storage tanks, a wetland and associated assets that will enable the Council to treat and harvest stormwater from the Cheddar Rd Melbourne Water main drain for reuse as irrigation at Donath and Dole Reserve.
Once completed, the wetland will provide an impressive, sustainable public asset that can be viewed via a newly built viewing boardwalk, with the benefits of the stormwater harvesting component to be experienced long into the future.
- Bulk earthworks
- 1 x 310kL and 3 x 670kL concrete tank construction
- Installation of gross pollutant trap (GPT)
- Wetland construction
- Irrigation, electrical and pump shed works
- Deep excavation (9m)
- Large concrete structures
- Working on live services
- Working in environmentally sensitive areas close to public buildings